Let’s be honest – it’s incredibly difficult to keep bags organized. How often have you reached down into your bag endlessly searching for something? And after five minutes (or more) into your search you are no closer to finding what you’re looking for and you give up? If you have ever found yourself dreading even taking a peek inside the jumbled mess that you know is in your bag, we’re here to help.
We’ve curated a collection of our favorite organizing bags that will keep you organized so you don’t have to be. We chose these bags based on a few criterion: 1. They’re functional for everyday life. 2. They have enough pockets to keep everything in your life organized. 3. They attractive and a bag you would actually want to carry day-to-day.
Here are our top 9 favorite organizing bags.
1. The most perfectly organized tote bag.
Need a tote bag that can take you from work to play and keep everything in your life organized? The Hong Kong Laptop Tote Bag has everything you need.
Why is this tote bag great?:
- Pockets on the exterior make it easy to grab your phone,
- a padded laptop sleeve will keep your computer safe while you’re on-the-go,
- and multifunctional pockets on the inside allow you to organize your credit cards, pens, papers, and anything else you may carry.
“This bag is awesome! Has a lot of storage space and is very functional. I use as my daily bag for all my things.”Carla
2. Your new favorite work bag.
The Soho Backpack is the ultimate work bag for anyone who prefers to carry a backpack. This backpack has a pocket and a place for everything you need to carry to and from work.
Why is this laptop backpack great?:
- The padded laptop sleeve keeps your computer safe,
- you can organize 5 credit cards, your phone, pens, everything else you need for work,
- and if it gets dirty – simply wipe down with a damp cloth.
“Five stars! This bag is just what I needed: weather-proof material, water bottle holders on the outside, padded sleeve for laptop, stand on the floor design and enough but not too many pockets! Plus it is a backpack which makes it easier for me to tote around. I am thrilled with it; it is already helping me be more orderly in my work life.”Juaniz
3. The ultimate travel tote bag.
Keep everything organized while you’re running to catch a flight with the Bowery Tote bag. This tote will be your new favorite travel buddy – helping to make TSA a breeze. Plus, it fits perfectly under an airplane seat.
Why is this travel tote great?:
- A luggage handle sleeve makes it easy to this bag carry on top of your luggage,
- multifunctional pockets allow you to organize credit cards, passports, and more,
- and a laptop sleeve will keep your computer safe while traveling.
“Just the right number of well-placed pockets, especially exterior, which kept my husband from digging. The quality and finish are outstanding …The tote [is] so useful I would recommend it [to] anyone needing a reliable everyday bag.”
4. An everyday bag that holds everything you need.
Why is this bag great?:
- It has the perfect number of interior pockets to keep your life organized,
- it can be worn as a shoulder bag or a crossbody bag,
- and it has a water bottle pocket and a quick access phone pocket on the outside.
“Light-weight, multi-purpose bag that literally was designed for everyday use. I particularly LOVE the side pockets on each end; they are perfect for shades and a slim water bottle. The large FRONT pocket with the long zipper is PERFECT for holding larger paperwork and plethora of receipts. This bag is very comfortable to wear; it’s not too big, yet big enough to hold a LOT.”Laura
5. A travel backpack you’ll want to show off.
The Jennie Day Backpack is the perfect airplane carry-on. It keeps everything you need to travel organized, while boasting a chic look.
Why is this travel backpack great?:
- This backpack comes with a luggage sleeve so it easily sits on top of your luggage,
- it has RFID protected credit card slots to keep your personal information safe,
- and it has plenty of pockets to keep you organized.
6. A weekender bag that is just the right size.
The Fifth Avenue Weekender is the perfect travel bag for short work trips or weekends away.
Why is this weekender bag great?:
- This bag has pockets for everything, including your laptop and shoes,
- it can be worn as a shoulder bag or crossbody bag,
- and it has a luggage sleeve so it can sit perfectly on top of your luggage.
7. A lightweight tote bag that can be worn as a backpack.
The Jessica Convertible Backpack is ideal for anyone who wants options. This bag easily converts from a tote bag to a backpack – making it a go-to for all of your day-to-day needs.
Why is this convertible tote bag great?:
- Organize your credit cards, phone, notebooks, pens, and more with multifunctional pockets,
- easily access your phone with the quick access phone pocket on the back,
- and use the luggage sleeve to carry it on top of your luggage while traveling.
8. This anti-theft backpack is a must-have.
The Anti-theft Vacation Backpack is small, but holds all of your essentials. Plus, its security features make it ideal for traveling.
Why is this anti-theft backpack great?:
- This backpack comes with cut-resistant straps and locking zippers,
- it’s loaded with pockets, including a water bottle side pocket,
- and it has a pocket on the back to keep your most important items close to you.
“This pack is made so perfect for everything I need to carry. I like that my important things will be up against my back where no [one] can slip them out without me knowing it and I love all the little locking devices. It is the perfect size for everyday use.”Nano
9. Everything you need in one bag.
The 3-in-1 Convertible Backpack can do it all. If you like options and carrying one bag for everything in life – this bag is for you.
Why is this convertible bag great?:
- It converts to a backpack, tote bag, or crossbody bag,
- it has a luggage sleeve, which makes it great for traveling,
- and it’s big enough to fit everything you need day-to-day or on an overnight trip.
“I absolutely adore this bag – it can do so many things! I use it when taking the kids to the park – it easily holds a couple water bottles, towels, wipes, anything that would normally go in my handbag and any other things we might need. It’s also perfect for overnight trips. It can easily hold my toiletry bag along with a set of pjs and one outfit. Combine all that with the fact that it can go from tote to backpack to shoulder bag in no time – icing on the cake!”Jenna