There are so many ways to clean a handbag. How you clean a bag completely depends on what the bag is made out of and how it’s constructed. Fortunately, our wipeable, water-resistant bags are easy to clean.
Read below for specific instructions on how to clean your baggallini bag.
For spot cleaning
- Empty out your bag and shake out the inside to remove crumbs and dirt.
- Use a clean, white cloth and warm water to spot clean your bag. For extra dirty spots, mix a small amount of gentle laundry detergent made for hand-washing into the warm water. Then, rinse out detergent.
- Lay your bag flat and allow it to air dry.
Machine washable bags
- Prior to washing, remove any RFID blocking wristlets or wallets.
- For extra protection, place your bag in a separate laundry bag or pillowcase to protect the washer drum from hardware.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors and mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Air dry. Stuff Pockets to maintain shape while drying.
Shop our machine washable bags here.
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact us.